Brother LC51 CIS ink system for DCP-130C, MFC-240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-885CW Review

Brother LC51 CIS ink system for DCP-130C, MFC-240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-885CW
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First, I don't write review because I'm lazy.
Second, I usually only comment when something is wrong.
This is my first very good review for any product anywhere.
It's worth my time writing about it because I should give the engineer some prop for doing a good job.
The CISS is well built and the manual well written.
The box seems cheap, but it's inside that counts.
The installation is simple.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brother LC51 CIS ink system for DCP-130C, MFC-240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-885CW



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brother LC51 CIS ink system for DCP-130C, MFC-240C, MFC-3360C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-885CW

0 comments:

Post a Comment