1 Brother TN550 Refill Kit, High Yield, also good for the TN-580. Review

1 Brother TN550 Refill Kit, High Yield, also good for the TN-580.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you want to save money try this. It is simple to put the toner refill in the cartridge. Not too messy if you're careful. Why spend 20-40 bucks even on a refurbished cartridge? Afterall, that is what the ink cartridge re-manufacturers are doing. The print quality is decent. Does leave a little trace amount of toner in areas that should not have print, but I'll see if it improves with a few more copies. I do think it gives a better print quality than most of the refurbished cartridges that I have bought recently.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 1 Brother TN550 Refill Kit, High Yield, also good for the TN-580.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 1 Brother TN550 Refill Kit, High Yield, also good for the TN-580.

0 comments:

Post a Comment