Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
Most of the reviews I read for introductory duplexers;that are available new, had convincing negative aspects. OKI Data makes a nice one but cost of ownership is high and they don't support Linux.I had bought a used printer before that works fine but the case was broken and really wasn't in the condition advertised but still was a reasonable buy. This made a refurbished product attractive. I only purchased this printer to supplement a non duplexer for when I desired maybe six duplexed sheets at a printing,not continuously. I've had it about two weeks and has filled my needs perfectly.But all I do with it is duplex six sheets at a time sporadically. I loaded the tray with about two hundred sheets, loaded the driver/ppd file and that was it. The HL6050D is more of a small office printer and weighs about forty pounds.The quality of it's manufacture is high so you don't have to be nervous about breaking it with normal handling. The print quality is at least as good as my Sumsung ML1750. It came in brand new condition and has no signs that it's not brand new. Because of the high price of office capacity duplexers and the marginal ratings of new introductory models the refurbishes status serves as a quality refinement in my opinion.I'd give it five stars but I'm only interested in one of its features.The others are untested.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brother Two-Sided Duplex Laser Printer - REFURBISHED
Click here for more information about Brother Two-Sided Duplex Laser Printer - REFURBISHED
0 comments:
Post a Comment