Compatible Black brother Toner Cartridge TN-560 (6,500 Page Yield) for Brother HL 5040, Brother HL 5050, Brother HL 5050LT, Brother HL 5070n Review

Compatible Black brother Toner Cartridge TN-560 (6,500 Page Yield) for Brother HL 5040, Brother HL 5050, Brother HL 5050LT, Brother HL 5070n
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I ordered this ostensibly "compatible" toner cartridge replacement for my Brother HL-1850 printer, I was a little nervous because it is priced FAR less than the OEM product. However, I have been delighted with the results. It appears to be a perfect match for the printer, and has been producing flawless pages ever since it was installed. I'll have to wait a while before I can verify its advertised 6,500 page yield, but I have no reason to doubt this claim so far. I have always suspected that OEM toner cartridges are WAY over-priced, and now I am totally convinced. Don't hesitate to save some cash and buy this alternative product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Compatible Black brother Toner Cartridge TN-560 (6,500 Page Yield) for Brother HL 5040, Brother HL 5050, Brother HL 5050LT, Brother HL 5070n



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Compatible Black brother Toner Cartridge TN-560 (6,500 Page Yield) for Brother HL 5040, Brother HL 5050, Brother HL 5050LT, Brother HL 5070n

0 comments:

Post a Comment