4,000 Page Compatible Brand Brother TN115C Cyan Toner - For Use With Brother DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN Review

4,000 Page Compatible Brand Brother TN115C Cyan Toner - For Use With Brother DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta of these and as soon as I replaced them my print quality plummeted. There was streaking and clumping and the colors were not even close to the screen colors. This made the printouts unusable for the flyers I need to print. I purchased genuine Brother replacements changed them out and the print quality went back to how it was orignally. Now I have $150 worth of useles cartridges. Stick with the Brother cartridges. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 4,000 Page Compatible Brand Brother TN115C Cyan Toner - For Use With Brother DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN



Buy NowGet 71% OFF

Click here for more information about 4,000 Page Compatible Brand Brother TN115C Cyan Toner - For Use With Brother DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN

0 comments:

Post a Comment