Compatible Brother LC41BK Combo 3-Pack: 3 Black Ink Cartridges Review

Compatible Brother LC41BK Combo 3-Pack: 3 Black Ink Cartridges
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was initially worried about the quality, but I have been consistently impressed by the high quality, the price is fantastic, and I love that this seller doesn't hide any extra costs in shipping, as a lot of generic product sellers do.
I've been using this ink, both black and color, for over two years without ever having a problem. I taught at a school without a photocopier available to me, so I print out dozens of pages daily, and sometimes hundreds at a time. I print in black and white and color, including overhead transparencies and occasionally pictures. The quality consistently has been good, and I have not noticed any difference in quality from the Brother ink. (I did try changing to a different generic brand on Amazon to very poor results.)
You might not get as long a cartridge life as you do from the Brother original - I'm not sure, though I've read this criticism - but at this price, who cares?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Compatible Brother LC41BK Combo 3-Pack: 3 Black Ink Cartridges



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Compatible Brother LC41BK Combo 3-Pack: 3 Black Ink Cartridges

0 comments:

Post a Comment