2 Pack: New High Yield (7K Pages) Compatible Toner Replaces The Brother TN580 & Brother TN550 For Use With Brother DCP-8060, DCP-8065DN, HL-5240, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNT, HL-5270DN, HL-5280DW, MFC-8460N, MFC-8860DN and MFC-8870DW Review

2 Pack: New High Yield (7K Pages) Compatible Toner Replaces The Brother TN580 and Brother TN550 For Use With Brother DCP-8060, DCP-8065DN, HL-5240, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNT, HL-5270DN, HL-5280DW, MFC-8460N, MFC-8860DN and MFC-8870DW
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Both cartridges had loose toner on the outside of the cartridges when I cut the bags open. I cleaned them up as best as I could before inserting them in the printer, but they continued to leak and got toner everywhere inside the printer. The price is right, but the quality is for the birds. I wouldn't have even used the 2nd one except I'm getting ready to buy a new printer anyway. Every couple of weeks, I open it up and clean it out and it manages to print clean copies for a while more. Never, never, never again will I buy a non-brand toner cartridge. It's just not worth it in the long run.


Click Here to see more reviews about: 2 Pack: New High Yield (7K Pages) Compatible Toner Replaces The Brother TN580 & Brother TN550 For Use With Brother DCP-8060, DCP-8065DN, HL-5240, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNT, HL-5270DN, HL-5280DW, MFC-8460N, MFC-8860DN and MFC-8870DW



Buy NowGet 82% OFF

Click here for more information about 2 Pack: New High Yield (7K Pages) Compatible Toner Replaces The Brother TN580 & Brother TN550 For Use With Brother DCP-8060, DCP-8065DN, HL-5240, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNT, HL-5270DN, HL-5280DW, MFC-8460N, MFC-8860DN and MFC-8870DW

0 comments:

Post a Comment