LD © Brother Compatible High Yield Black TN115BK Laser Toner Cartridge Review

LD andcopy; Brother Compatible High Yield Black TN115BK Laser Toner Cartridge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Some how I missed this was not brother toner, but Brother compatible. I was a little leery about using it but I was too lazy to mail it back and too cheap to toss it so I used it.
Stuff works great. It's been in the printer for several months now and I can't tell any difference and it doesn't seem to have caused the printer any grief.
I will continue to use this stuff in the future. It is quite a bit less expensive.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LD © Brother Compatible High Yield Black TN115BK Laser Toner Cartridge



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about LD © Brother Compatible High Yield Black TN115BK Laser Toner Cartridge

1 comments:

lancy said...

Excellent information provide for us.....................
Brother Ink Cartridges

Post a Comment