3-pack BLACK Non-OEM Inkjet Cartridges for LC51BK LC51 Brother MFC-240C. DCP130C, MFC-5460CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-5860CN, MFC-3360C Review

3-pack BLACK Non-OEM Inkjet Cartridges for LC51BK LC51 Brother MFC-240C. DCP130C, MFC-5460CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-5860CN, MFC-3360C
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered 2 packages of 3 pack of Black ink (total of 6 cartridges) because I have a Brother printer MFC-5860CN.
I received the wrong merchandise from VIVAMART, I didn't even bother returning the merchandise because it would probably cost me what I already expended on the USELESS INK... bye bye to my $ 10 (no $10 and no ink)

Click Here to see more reviews about: 3-pack BLACK Non-OEM Inkjet Cartridges for LC51BK LC51 Brother MFC-240C. DCP130C, MFC-5460CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-5860CN, MFC-3360C



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 3-pack BLACK Non-OEM Inkjet Cartridges for LC51BK LC51 Brother MFC-240C. DCP130C, MFC-5460CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-5860CN, MFC-3360C

0 comments:

Post a Comment