Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First off the price is nice on this unit and the labels are very nice. lots of text choices etc, etc.
Cons are:
As with all printers low prices means price gouging on replacement ink, and in this case replacement labels. I have had a few labelers including the "P-Touch Home and Hobby" and this one is larger and has a few more functions is all. I would go with the labeler with the cheapest replacement labels and best price.
I HATE THAT THESE LABELERS WASTE SO MUCH LABEL TAPE WHEN THEY PRINT!! There is a HALF inch of blank label that prints before AND after the text. If you were to type a 3 letter word, you will get a label 3x larger than you need. (the way around this is to print all your labels at once and cut them up rather than printing a bunch of small ones that all have waste edges.)
EDIT 12/14/06: After about a year of using this printer I have another problem I think I should mention. If you ever have to take the tape out before it's finished because of a jam it is very likely to jam up over and over again wasting the remainder of the tape. (it winds up on the feed gear for some reason) It has happened 3 times out of 4 replacement tape rolls. TOO MUCH. This tape is already almost too expensive to use without all the waste.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio KL-780 EZ Label Printer
Features a large 10-digit by 2-line display and the ability to print on four tape sizes: 18mm, 12mm, 9mm, 6mm. Includes one built-in sans serif font and 24 character sizes. Prints four character effects: normal, outline, shadow and raised. Comes with 9mm starter tape. Runs on six AA batteries, not included or the optional AC adapter (ADA95100).
Click here for more information about Casio KL-780 EZ Label Printer
0 comments:
Post a Comment