TRENDnet 1-Port Multi-Function Print Server TE100-MP1UN (White) Review

TRENDnet 1-Port Multi-Function Print Server TE100-MP1UN (White)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can't knock this too much because the install was pretty easy and it did recognize my Canon Pixma 780. However, Windows 7 and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 require driver signing to ensure driver compatibility and the Print Server Utility that comes with the print server has not been updated since 2008. So even though the utility installed, I received several warnings during installation from Windows that the drivers were not signed. Then afterwards, I tried to connect to the printer using the utility and could not. I contacted Trendnet support and was told "Windows 7 is not currently supported. TRENDnet is currently verifying operating system compatibility for this product.". If you are running vista and use Windows Update you are most likely running SP 1 and you will not be able to use this either. If you want to check to see if Trendnet has updated anything since, you should check the downloads link for the product page on the Trendnet site.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TRENDnet 1-Port Multi-Function Print Server TE100-MP1UN (White)



Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about TRENDnet 1-Port Multi-Function Print Server TE100-MP1UN (White)

0 comments:

Post a Comment