Laser Toner Cartridge TN360-COM Review

Laser Toner Cartridge TN360-COM
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The cartridge I got was NOT the one in the photo, but I consider this a GOOD thing since the one I received more closely resembles the original Brother cartridge I had than the one in the photo does.
Dropped in and the printer (HL-2140) picked up on it right away, I did not need to turn off the printer, or do anything "funny" to get the printer working again. Opened the front bay, popped it in and it works. I cannot yet comment on the yield (claimed 2,600 pages) since I have printed a grand total of one page thus far. This product would get 5 stars if I could come back and edit this later after meeting or exceeding the stated yield, but since I don't _know_ how many pages this cartridge will run through, I can't give it 5 stars.
Short Version
Physically Fits? Yes.
Prints? Yes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Laser Toner Cartridge TN360-COM



Buy NowGet 83% OFF

Click here for more information about Laser Toner Cartridge TN360-COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment